PSL Points Table 2021 | PSL Standings & Team Rankings: Are you looking for PSL Points Table 2021? Here is the latest updated. I Take Few Seconds to update PSL 6 Points Table After the end of the Pakistan Super League Match.
You are at the right place, Here is the Latest PSL Points Table. Pakistan Super League is a series of T20 cricket matches held under Pakistan cricket board. This league started off with an amazing start.
As PSL 2021 is approaching fans are excited to watch the performance of their favorite teams and players.
Here is the PSL 6 Points Table with today’s winning team and prediction is here.
All the cricket fans across the world are looking forward to watching all the PSL 6 matches. You can check the Latest updated PSL 2021 points table here.
Checking out each match summary of the Pakistan Super league and arranging points table will be on the peak during these matches.
In this detailed article, we shall discuss how the points table works in Pakistan Super League and PSL points table completely.
PSL 6 Points Table 2021
PSL Points Table is updating on a daily basis. We update this Post twice a day, we Update Latest.
The PSL points table is the following. you can track your favorite PSL team performance. PSL points table shows you the performance of the team.
- M: Total No Of Matches Played.
- W: Won, Total Number of Matches Won.
- L: Lost, Number of Matches Lost.
- T: Tied, Matches..
- N/R: Number of matches abandoned.
- PTS: Number of Points give.
- NRR: PSL Net Run Rate.
Related: Multan Sultans Squad 2021
The PSL points table is the following. you can track your favorite PSL team performance. PSL 6 points table show you the performance of the team.
PSL 2020 points table with team performance
The format of PSL is similar to other T20 formats that are adapted in cricket games all over the world.
- There are total of 6 teams who will be playing in PSL.
- These 6 teams consist of players under different categories from all over the world.
- There is a total of 34 matches to be played.
- Each team will play a total of 10 matches each.
- One win will get 2 PSL 6 points table
- 1 point for the draw and zero points for the loss.
- The top four teams which will be selected on the basis of the highest PSL 6 points table will be qualified for semifinals.
- Afterward, the two teams who are winners of the semi-final will play a final match on 17 March 2020 in Karachi.
- This Final match will determine the winner of PSL.
- PCB has selected the rules & regulations according to ICC standard rules which are exactly the same in all other cricket leagues around the world.
PSL Points Table Distribution
During the first or group stage, PSL Points Table will be distributed as follows:
- 2 points for the team win
- 1 point for each team in case of no result
- 0 points in case of loss
- If there is a draw b/w, two teams, then a super over at the end of the match will be held to decide the winner team
Related: PSL Schedule 2021
This is the latest and official article on Pakistan Super League Points Table. we realityspeak.com providing exclusive and latest PSL updates for you.
PSL Points Table Criteria
The rankings of PSL points table will be determined on the basis of the following criteria
- The team holding the highest points
- In case the teams are holding equal points then the team with the highest no. of wins
- Still equal will be judged on the net run rate
- lower bowling strike rate
- Still equal then ahead to the head meeting will decide which team is more deserving
In the end, the top four will be qualified to play run offs also known as semifinal matches. The 1st and 2nd teams will play against each other in the first match.
The 3rd and 4th team will play a match in which the losing team will crash out from the tournament while the winning team will play against the lost team of the first match between team 1st and 2nd.
Final: The winner of the second playoff will play against the winner of the first playoff in a final match of the Pakistan Super league.
The PSL Points Table is here with all 6 teams.
PSL 6 Points Table
If you’re looking for PSL 6 Points Table. Your at right place here is the updated PSL 6 Points Table Frequency Asked Question About Pakistan Super League.
Q1.When PSL 2021 Start?
Pakistan Super League 6th edition will start in February 20th, 2021, Saturaday. There will be 34 Matches. 25 Matches will be played in the United Arab Emirates. While 9 Pakistan Super League Cricket matches Played in Lahore and Karachi.
Q2. When PSL Points Table Update?
Q3. How Many Team Are in PSL?
The 2021 PSL with 6 teams franchises. In the previous session, six teams appeared. Multan Based team “Multan Sultan” Bought by Ali Tareen Son of Jehangir Khan Tareen.
Pakistan Super League related articles for you
Here is useful related content and article link about PSL for you.
We Are on Social Media
Follow us on social media, for the latest PSL 2021 updates.
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us Twitter
- Subscribe us on Youtube
- Follow Us on Reddit
PSL 6 Points Table Are Updated today.